Refried Friday is a regular feature of 1CL in which I share posts, articles, and other “stuff” I came across and think you might enjoy too.
I like to think I’m pretty savvy, and I try to do things to “win in the margins,” but I’ll be honest that garnering points, cash back, lower interest rates, etc., on my credit card(s) isn’t something I’ve spent the time to figure out. Plenty of others have though, and here are posts are various types and aspects of credit and debit cards.
- Wise Bread and Get Rich Slowly both have recent posts on travel cards.
- Mike at Saving Money Today did a review of the Costco American Express Card.
- And more from Wise Bread….check out their take on the best cards for balance transfers and for perks and credit card services you don’t need.
- On Halloween, Janna Herron posted Credit Card Horror Stories at the Credit Cards Blog on Bankrate.com.
- $5 Dinners posted a link yesterday to Mint.com’s infographic about credit card rewards.
- If you follow personal finance blogs, you’ve probably seen all the hubbub about Suze Orman’s new “The Approved” debit card. It’s kinda ugly. If you haven’t heard about it, check out Kevin’s post at Thousandaire. (There are plenty of others, but his was the first one I saw, and he’s a funny guy, so I’m going with it.)