Refried Friday is a regular feature of 1CL in which I share posts, articles, and other “stuff” I came across and think you might enjoy too.
Today is the birthday of one of my dear friends, and tomorrow is my birthday. The year that we turned 16, our parents threw us a joint Sweet 16 party. It was kind of a big deal for us, and a ton of fun.
I usually have brownie ice cream sundaes for my birthday, but if anyone wants to make me a cake, here are some suggestions:
- Love & Olive Oil’s Blackberry Red Wine Chocolate Cake
- Sprinkle Bake’s Seven Sins Chocolate Cake
- How Sweet It Is Gin and Tonic Cake
- Cookies & Cups Crock Pot Peanut Butter Cup Cake (I could have it with ice cream and hot fudge…you know, kinda like a brownie hot fudge sundae…but with peanut butter!)
- If you want to be fancy, I won’t mind. Here’s how to decorate a beautiful rose cake at I Am Baker.