Refried Friday is a regular feature of 1CL in which I share posts, articles, and other “stuff” I came across and think you might enjoy too.
It’s pumpkin season, and I don’t have a pumpkin recipe for you. My bad.
I do, however, read a lot of other blogs that do have pumpkin recipes. So if you haven’t found quite the right way to enjoy pumpkin this season, you might want to try one of these:
- Spice Cookie Dough Stuffed Pumpkin Whoopie Pies by Sprinkle Bakes
- Skinny Pumpkin Granola by Skinnytaste
- Pumpkin Pie Jerky by The Meltaways
- Pumpkin Brownies by Cookies & Cups
- Pumpkin Almond Butter & Chocolate Chip Pancakes by Cheeky Kitchen
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice English Muffin Bread with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Butter by How Sweet it is
- Quinoa Pumpkin Pancakes by Super Healthy Kids
- Pumpkin Chai Fudge by Premeditated Leftovers